Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Warning: K-Mart Double Deals

If you follow any of the frugal or bargain blogs you have probably heard about K-Mart double deals. I was really excited when I read about the amazing deals available on cleaners, bath and body, and food items and actually spent about an hour compiling my shopping list and clipping the necessary coupons. Then I went to K-Mart only to get stuck with a checker who didn't know what she was doing and I was beyond frustrated. To make a long story short (trust me I could go on and on) I ended up having them void the whole sale and abandoned my cart. This morning I did a little more research and learned that only Super K-Marts are participating in double deals and that Big K's aren't the same thing as Super K-Mart's and that there aren't any Super K-Mart's in the state of Utah.

So unfortunately those of us who live in Utah won't be able to take advantage of this awesome promotion.

1 comment: