Monday, January 12, 2009

68%

I just saved record cash at the Grocery store. I can't believe how much money I am saving. I was so sceptical of this when we first started but now I am a believer. We have more food storage then ever and are eating better then we were when I was spending $700.00 a month on groceries. It is not cheap to raise four children and I just thought I was doing the best I could. I was wrong. I am now feeding my family on $250.00 a month (and that includes household items such as diapers, laundry soap, cleaning supplies, toiletries, etc.).
However, the best part is that I am loving grocery shopping. I actually get super excited to go to the store. What used to be a chore is now my favorite part of the week. It is the best natural high around.

No comments:

Post a Comment